Yale Smart Living PIR motion sensor, pets, 3 pcs
Yale Smart Living is a security system with smart, secure and connected devices that allows
- to keep an eye on the home, eg see photos and video as needed
- get notified in case of irregularities, eg in case of fire or burglary
- make changes via a smartphone, eg open up to craftsmen
Yale Smart Living is controlled via an app on a smartphone or tablet, without compromising security. Yale Smart Living security system can be expanded by up to 40 units per. hub.
PIR motion sensor activates the alarm when it detects movement from people / animals over 25 kg. For pets over 25 kg, false alarms are possible. It is recommended to install door and window switches instead.
- 868MHz, a frequency that operates with clear signal and little interference
- Connects to Yale Smart Living hub
- Wireless and easy to add
- PIR range 12 meters, 110º
- 3 pieces. AAA batteries included
- -10ºC to 40ºC
Installation instructions included.