Yale Smart Living Control Panel
Yale Smart Living is a security system with smart, secure and connected devices that allows
- to keep an eye on the home, eg see photos and video as needed
- get notified in case of irregularities, eg in case of fire or burglary
- make changes via a smartphone, eg open up to craftsmen
Yale Smart Living is controlled via an app on a smartphone or tablet, without compromising security. Yale Smart Living security system can be expanded by up to 40 units per. hub.
The control panel can be used when the safety system is to be switched on and off. The system is protected by a PIN code. It is possible to add several control panels in the same system, eg front door and rear door.
- 868 MHz, a frequency that operates with clear signal and little interference
- Connects to Yale Smart Living hub
- Wireless and easy to add
- 1 piece. CR2032 battery included
- -10ºC to 40ºC
Installation instructions included
Translate is done by Google Translate