Cisa Containerbom CC BOM 2
Buy 10 and more for
( 295.72EUR )for each
Effective theft protection of goods in storage, office and workshop containers. CC BOM II can also be used to advantage for securing industrial doors, crew cars, and so on.
SKAFOR approved in RED class of Insurance and Pension until 31.12.2015. New approval: SSF 1051 class 2
CC BOM II is fastened with surface-treated steel bolts and hardened rings.
Check that the locking pin engages the lock after removing the key.
The CISA lock is inserted in the lock housing.
Location of the CISA lock when the doors are open.
Get an efficient locking of containers with CC Bom II. A simple security system that meets the need for optimal goods security.
CC Bom II is developed to secure goods in storage, office and workshop containers. CC BOM II can also be used to advantage for securing industrial doors, crew cars, and so on.
- Until 31 December 2015, CC Bom II was approved in the highest class by Insurance and Pension and approved under F&P report no. 132.0 / 87
- Approved with CISA bolt padlock No. 28554-75-0 and No. 28552-75-0
- New approval: SSF 1051 class 2
CC Bom II is designed as a locking system consisting of an insert-hardened locking bar and locking housing, which is surface-treated with Rilsan.
Dimensions Boom II:
Length 760 mm. Weight 11 kg.
Dimensions Boom II long:
Length 1200 mm. Weight 13 kg.
Boom II long can be delivered right- or left-hung and with different bolt lengths.
The CC Bom II comes with a hardened CISA lock, which is equipped with an SP-drill-proof, dirke-free cylinder with 6 pins and 4 balls. Patented keys included.
CC Bom II is attached to the container with the supplied bolt set and mounted without the use of special tools.
Advantages of CC Bom II:
- CC Bom II is permanently mounted on the container and is always available when the container is to be locked.
- CC Bom II Lang can be used to advantage for securing doors and gates.
Translate is done by Google Translate
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.