Motor lock with hook bolt for interior and exterior doors, where safe and advanced, electric locking is desired. The chin bolt is led in and out of the lock case in less than 0.5 sec. and does not lock until the door is completely closed. The lock case has a built-in magnetic contact and the option of mounting an external magnetic contact. The lock has a low power consumption, which is an advantage in connection with dimensioning of cables and back-up.
The hook bolt is controlled by the built-in motor. The hook bolt can be operated via a key or knob, even in de-energized mode.
- Voltage 24 V +/- 15% AC / DC, Alternatively 12V DC Staff.
- Power consumption at 24VDC, at rest 150mA, during operation max. 700mA
- Max relay load 1 A at 24 volts.
- Maximum distance between lock case and magnet in end plate 6 mm.
- Maximum distance between lock case and control box is 50 m.
- Engine lock: Temp. -40 ° C to + 70 ° C.
- Control box: Temp. + 5 ° to + 40 ° C. 20-90% relative humidity, but not condensing.
- The opening speed is less than 0.5 sec.
An engine lock set consists of:
- Lock case
- Safety end plate with built-in magnet
- Control box with encrypted communication
- 6 meter cable
- Frame transfer
- Turning cylinder with magnet
The motor lock meets the same mechanical requirements as approved lock cases, with regard to bolt projections and 360 ° key turning.