Yale Smart Living Starter Kit SR-3200i
Yale Smart Living is a security system with smart, secure and connected devices that allows
- to keep an eye on the home, eg see photos and video as needed
- get notified in case of irregularities, eg in case of fire or burglary
- make changes via a smartphone, eg open up to craftsmen
Yale Smart Living is controlled via an app on a smartphone or tablet, without compromising security. Yale Smart Living security system can be expanded by up to 40 units per. hub.
The products in the starter kit are pre-linked, which makes installation easy and straightforward.
Smartphone compatibility: iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.2+.
No subscription fees.
The hub is connected to a router with an Ethernet cable, then the supplied devices are added. All Yale Smart Living devices can be added to the hub.
- 868MHz FM, 2.4 GHz
- Hub has built-in siren 94 dB, at least 1 minute
- Hub uses 230V power supply, output 9VDC, 1A
- Hub emergency battery 10 hours standby. 4.8V
- Other devices use batteries
- -10ºC to 40ºC
- Range 30 meters in normal buildings. The range may vary depending on building construction, location of units and RF emissions.
Contents of the package
Hub with built-in siren and power supply
PIR motion sensor with camera
PIR motion sensor
Contact for door or window, 2 pcs.
Ethernet cable for hub
Installation instructions with link to app
Translate is done by Google Translate