Yale Smart Living PIR motion sensor with camera
Yale Smart Living is a security system with smart, secure and connected devices that allows
- to keep an eye on the home, eg see photos and video as needed
- get notified in case of irregularities, eg in case of fire or burglary
- make changes via a smartphone, eg open up to craftsmen
Yale Smart Living is controlled via an app on a smartphone or tablet, without compromising security. Yale Smart Living security system can be expanded by up to 40 units per. hub.
PIR motion sensor activates the alarm when it detects motion and sends an image to smartphone. It is also possible to take pictures as needed and have them sent to your smartphone.
- 2.4 GHz, a frequency that operates with clear signal and little interference
- Connects to Yale Smart Living hub
- Wireless and easy to add
- PIR range 110º
- 2 pcs. AA batteries included
- -10ºC to 40ºC
Installation instructions included.