Yale Linus Smart Lock Black for drip cylinders
Note this model can ONLY be used with the Yale dropper cylinder.
Note supplied without Bridge
Make your door smarter with a keyless lock designed to secure you and make your everyday life easier. Narrow design combined with state-of-the-art technology.
Linus® smart lock is a secure lock that allows you to lock and unlock your door - wherever you are.
Access to your home is keyless, you can see who is coming and when, assign your guests virtual keys and check if the door is open or locked.
Enjoy the tranquility of the idea that you are protected by the latest Yale smart lock, created on the basis of 180 years of security expertise.
- Communication frequency between Linus® and accessories: Bluetooth version: 4.2 - 2.4GHz.
- Technology between Linus® and smartphone: Bluetooth directly or via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi if a Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge is connected.
- Two-factor validation: Your Yale Access account is protected with 2-factor authentication, which means that in addition to your password, the system will verify your identity based on an email and a phone number.
- Encryption: Linus® Smart Lock uses encryption with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, as well as AES 128 bit and TLS encryption.
- Product dimensions: 58 mm in width, 58 mm in
- depth and 150 mm in length.
- Product weight: 623 g including batteries.
- Battery types: 4xAA. Batteries are included.