YALE DOORMAN SINGLEPOINT COMPLETE - SILVER Model V2N
Note we still have the model V2N in stock and not Classic, it is completely the same lock it is only a matter of it having changed its name
The price only applies to Singlepoint in Silver and only purchases on the webshop or in store, not when assembling.
- 3 options for unlocking: code (6 digits), key chip or remote control
- Remove or add key tags easily and quickly
- Up to 10 key tags can be registered per. lock
- Up to 10 user codes can be registered per lock
- A key tag can be registered on 6 different locks
- Up to 5 remote controls can be registered per lock
- Menu with Danish voice guide
- 3 optional sound settings: loud, low or silent
- Possibility of automatic locking (optional)
- Option for optional (4 digits) 24-hour code (24 hours)
- Low battery warning
- Emergency opening from the outside with external 9V battery
- Emergency opening with twist handle from inside.
- Codes, key tags and remote control are stored during battery change
- Burglar alarm (80dB).
- Possibility of outdoor safety (deactivation of internal torque handle).
- NB: Outdoor security should only be used when all persons have left the home!
Complete locking unit, containing:
- Exterior long sign with door handle and keyboard
- Inside long sign with door handle, battery box and knob handle
- Lock case
- Drill protection
- Safety end plate 1487-2
- 2 pcs. door handle sticks (different lengths)
- Screws and accessories
- 4 pcs. AA batteries
- 3 pieces. key tags
PerformanceExterior and interior elongated powder coated silver with UV protection. Lock case, post, trap and bolt in zinc-treated steel. The outdoor unit is tested and approved for IP55 The unit is tested and approved for fire EI30 Temperature range: Inside side: 0 to +50 degrees. Exterior: -25 to +70 degrees.
If you have problems with your lock, contact your local Yale Doorman Center, you can see a list of these here www.yalelock.dk
RUKO has entered into a contract with all these centers to run the local complaints regardless of where the lock was purchased.
Defects caused by the product are paid for by RUKO A / S.
Defects due to incorrect installation are paid for by the customer.