ILOQ Europrofil Single cyl. (30mm), SB
The self-powered iLOQ D5 cylinder generates the electrical energy it needs from the inserting movement of the key. Via the D2D communication it is possible to update the block list.
Surface treatment: brushed steel
Europrofile Half-cylinder (30 / 10mm)
The self-propelled iLOQ S5 system is a next-generation locking system that replaces difficult-to-control mechanical locks and electromechanical locks that depend on an external power source, e.g. Batteries. The highly encrypted system enables flexible and secure access control and maintains high security in advanced buildings such as commercial real estate, office buildings and housing associations.
ILOQ D5S lock cylinders get their energy from the key insertion. This eliminates the need for any type of batteries or cabling. Since there is no need for batteries, maintenance and life cycle costs are significantly lower than mechanical or battery-powered electromechanical locking systems.
The lock cylinders act as part of the iLOQ D2D network, making it quick and easy to remove lost keys from the system, change access rights, and retrieve log events.
The iLOQ S5 product family covers cylinders, padlocks and furniture locks, etc. The ILOQ S5 system can also be extended to an online system with iLOQ Online products.
• Battery-free digital lock cylinder for iLOQ S5 lock system
• Lock does not require batteries or cables
Powerful and secure AES-256 encryption for standard lock and key authentication
• As part of the D2D network, it acts as an information receiver and data sharer
• Programmed using a PC using the iLOQ P55S.1 programming Fob / Token.
• Modular construction allows for easy configuration of half or double cylinders or cylinders with knobs and adjustment of the cylinder length
• Extensions are available in steps of 5 mm up to 70 mm
• The programmable lock is opened with a compatible K5S key
• Block list for single lost keys
• Log events over openings and opening attempts (time stamps with RTC)
• Supports time constraints in the form of time profiles (with RTC)
• Reprogramming with the K5S keys or P55S.1 programming Fob / Token
• Possibility of firmware update